Neolithic Hooded Insulated Jacket
The Volcom Neolithic Hooded Insulated jacket takes the look of warm weather park shredders and mixes it with real warmth and protection from the weather for all day comfort and style. This ski and snowboard jacket boasts a 2-layer V-Science shell to keep water from loose or falling snow out as well as 100g Polyfill insulation in the body and 80g in the sleeves to trap body heat keep you riding bell to bell on even the deepest days. Additionally a plethora of pockets hold all your goods for the day, while the helmet compatible helps protect you from gusts of wind while you protect your noggin from big slams. Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat when you're riding hard, and Volcom's Grow-Tech can be snipped at the hems for additional length when your young shredder hits a growth spurt.
- Rip the mountain in style with this insulated ski jacket
- V-Science shell defends from snow and breathes to regulate body heat
- Polyfill insulation provides superior and lightweight warmth
- Mesh-lined zippered vents allow additional airflow to keep you cool
- Helmet-compatible hood adds protection from the elements
- Grow-Tech allows the jacket to be expanded for growth spurts
- Regular fit allows for additional layering and room to move
- Item #VLC02ZM
What do you think about this product?