Volcom's Women's Mira Pant can keep up with your adventurous nature, whether you're interested in bootpacking to a secret stash or ripping some laps in the park. The pleasantly stretchy material and articulated cut mean you can move about the mountain unrestricted, and the waterproof, breathable construction will keep you dry on waist-deep days without letting you overheat when you're working hard to spray the photographer. Stretch gaiters fit securely over the tops of your boots to prevent any snow from sneaking in, and if the sun really starts to heat things up, you can easily dump some of that excess heat thanks to the generous inner thigh vents.
- Stretchy pant for long days on the mountain
- Waterproof material withstands snow for all-day dryness
- Material is breathable to keep you cool on bootpacks and powder runs
- Articulated knees allow for unrestricted range of motion
- Stretch boot gaiters keep powder out of your boots
- Generous mesh leg vents let you easily dump excess heat
- Adjustable waist for a secure, customizable fit
- Item #VLC02OM
- Q & A
Great Pants If You're Thin!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 140lbs
I gave this as a gift, and here's what she said:
These are definitely for taller, thin individuals. I’m ~5’10”, 140 lbs, athletic, and the proportions on the sizing chart were kind of odd to me. I tried on a small and they were the perfect length, but were super tight in the hips (I’m fairly thin); the mediums were also a pretty good length and fit me better in the hips (after being tightened). When I initially tried the mediums on, they were a bit tighter in the thighs than I’d personally prefer for boarding / ski pants, but they move well on the mountain and I don’t feel like they inhibited my movements or were uncomfortable. I’ve used them a handful of times and they seem to be good pants overall, and they zip easily into the Volcom jacket I got. They also look just like the picture and I really like how they look on.