Be all the snowboarder you can be.
You're headed into dangerous terrain with your buddies, and you like to come prepared, which is why you've got the Men's Volcom Militia Pant equipped. With durable waterproof Oxford fabric and a breathable lining, it offers quality protection as you hike through the woods to those fresh lines your team spotted earlier. V-Science Stretch Oxford lets you move easily on the hike up and the ride down, and if you pair it with the right jacket you can zip them together so absolutely no snow gets past your front lines. As things heat up you can unzip your thigh vents, letting some cool air flow through that mesh, and when you stop for rations there's room enough in your myriad of cargo pockets to feed your hungry troops.
- Cargo-style snowboard pants for taking to the trails fully prepared
- V-Science membrane is waterproof and breathable for high performance
- Mesh lined inner thigh vent for dumping excess body heat
- Stone butt patch and triple reinforced rise provide durability
- Stretch boot gaiter with lace hook for secure attachment
- Zip Tech allows attachment to compatible jackets to keep out snow
- More pockets than you can shake a glove at
- Item #VLC02IB
- Q & A
Great Resort Pant
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
The fit on these pants was great, it is a great option for someone who rides the resort. The only reason that they didn't get 5 stars is because they are not gore-tex, that being said the membrane in this pant is actually pretty good. Keeping you dry on those days when there's always free refills. They are not very breathable but having inner thigh zips helps out a lot in that department!