Leda Gore-Tex Jacket
Hit the resort in the Volcom Leda Gore-Tex Jacket for an all-day shred session. With the waterproof, windproof, and breathable Gore-Tex 2-layer membrane, even the wettest snowstorms and gustiest days can't send you into the lodge early. Fully taped seams add extra assurance that no chilly moisture will permeate into your layers, and the adjustable hood keeps your face free from pelting snow and cold, chafing wind.
The Leda features an adjustable, stretchy powder skirt to ensure that no snow will end up inside your jacket, and Volcom's jacket-to-pant interface actually lets you attach your Volcom pants to the jacket to create a seal against the snow and cold air. If the day heats up or you're working up a sweat from throwing it big in the park, unzip the mesh-lined underarm vents to let some of that warm air out. Hand gaiters keep the snow and cold out of your gloves, and a goggle stash and media pocket keep your essentials secure. To allow you to move quickly through the lift line, a designated ticket ring keeps sure your pass easily accessible.
- Shred the mountain in this protective, stylish jacket
- Gore-Tex membrane offers breathable protection from wind and water
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping into layers
- Hood is adjustable to block face from snow and wind
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow for easy temperature regulation
- Full features add on-mountain convenience and comfort
- Split tail hem allows for better range of motion
- Longer fit offers extra coverage from the cold
- Item #VLCZ78A
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2 -layer), [face fbaric] 100% nylon, [lining] taffeta, mesh
- fully sealed
- below hip
- [exterior] 2 hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [interior] 1 goggle, 1 media
- mesh-lined underarm zip
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
March 4, 2021
Love the style, not warm enough though!
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 145 lbs
I loved the style and fit of this jacket, so much, and the leopard/camo blend - it broke my heart to return, but in no way would this be warm enough in winter conditions. Its like a light rain jacket. I guess if you live in a place thats warmer to ski/board but unfortunately not here.