You can't beat the street.
Great as a stylish urban garment that would be totally at home on the corners of the Upper Haight, or the pungent fish markets of Seattle, the Volcom Men's Lane Winter Parka is a good option for adding some extra warmth and light wind resistance to your outfit on a nice shoulder-season day. Made from a full cotton face fabric, the Lane breathes well and holds on to a reasonable amount of heat so you won't lose all of your warmth to the ever-present marine layer that jealously hoards the sunshine to itself. Wear it to class, work, or anywhere you want to be warm and comfy while looking good.
- An urban-style parka for light adventures and everyday casual
- Cotton face fabric is wind resistant and breathable for various temps
- Memory coating sheds (very) light precip and puddle splash
- Waist drawstring allows you for customization to best fit
- Deep bucket pockets let you stow your everyday essentials
- Cinchable hood helps beat back the wind and chill
- Item #VLC02FP
- Q & A
Looks Nice, Falls Apart
I had this jacket for a week. The pocket started coming apart at the seams. When I went to unbutton it the button pull out of the fabric. I like the way looked but had to return it.