L Insulated Gore-Tex Hooded Jacket
The Volcom L Insulated Gore-Tex Hooded Jacket keeps you pleasantly protected from the most demanding mountain environments. Its waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex construction with fully sealed seams won't let moisture seep through, essentially sealing your upper body from outside snow and moisture. On deep days, a powder skirt prevents snow from making its way into the jacket, and Volcom's Zip Tech, which allows compatible jackets to be zipped into pants, adds next-level protection from moisture.
For warmth, the jacket has low-loft insulation to keep you comfortable on chilly lift rides. When you're working up a sweat during long uphill hikes beyond the resort, Its V-Science breathable lining system enhances moisture transport and evaporation for a more comfortable riding experience. For further temperature control, mesh-lined zippered vents quickly cool your upper body on warmer spring days.
- Insulated shred jacket packed with warmth for cold days
- Gore-Tex offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully sealed seams further enhance protection
- Low-loft insulation traps body heat in key areas to keep you warm
- Cinchable hood blocks out snowsqualls and gusting winds with ease
- Powder skirt and 2-way cuff system keeps blower pow out of layers
- Ski and ride specific pockets help you stay prepared and organized
- Item #VLCZ79U
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- hidden toggle cinch
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 goggle, 1 media
- zippered underarm, mesh-lined
- Powder Skirt
- stretch adjustable
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?