L Insulated Gore-Tex Hooded Jacket
The Volcom L Insulated Gore-Tex Hooded Jacket keeps you pleasantly protected from the most demanding mountain environments. Its waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex construction with fully sealed seams won't let moisture seep through, essentially sealing your upper body from outside snow and moisture. On deep days, a powder skirt prevents snow from making its way into the jacket, and Volcom's Zip Tech, which allows compatible jackets to be zipped into pants, adds next-level protection from moisture.
For warmth, the jacket has low-loft insulation to keep you comfortable on chilly lift rides. When you're working up a sweat during long uphill hikes beyond the resort, Its V-Science breathable lining system enhances moisture transport and evaporation for a more comfortable riding experience. For further temperature control, mesh-lined zippered vents quickly cool your upper body on warmer spring days.
- Insulated shred jacket packed with warmth for cold days
- Gore-Tex offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully sealed seams further enhance protection
- Low-loft insulation traps body heat in key areas to keep you warm
- Cinchable hood blocks out snowsqualls and gusting winds with ease
- Powder skirt and 2-way cuff system keeps blower pow out of layers
- Ski and ride specific pockets help you stay prepared and organized
- Item #VLCZ79U
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- hidden toggle cinch
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 goggle, 1 media
- zippered underarm, mesh-lined
- Powder Skirt
- stretch adjustable
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
December 25, 2020
Great jacket greater customer service
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 155 lbs
Medium fits me great. I think a medium would fit someone up to 175 pounds. Any bigger order a large. The hood fits around a big helmet and you can still turn your head. In the jacket I have plenty of room for layering. Insulated > non insulated. Trust me. Havenât worn it on the mountain yet but I already know itâll perform. It is warm, light, and breathable. It was 27 degrees today and windy. I walked my dog in it with only a thin base layer and flannel and I was very warm and felt no wind. Stylish jacket. You can wear it everyday and not look stupid. Customer service was fantastic too btw. Ordered it in the middle of the night in the wrong size. Called backcountry at 3am and was instantly on the phone with someone. They cancelled my order and fixed my problem before the wrong size got shipped out. Had my jacket in 2 days. Couldnât be happier. Thanks backcountry!