Select a Size
Select a Color
L Insulated Gore-Tex Hooded Jacket
The Volcom Men's L Insulated Gore-Tex Hooded Jacket keeps you pleasantly protected from the most demanding mountain environments. Its waterproof construction with fully sealed seams won't leak moisture through the tiniest seam openings, essentially sealing your upper body from outside snow and moisture. On deep days, a powder skirt prevents the fresh flakes from making their way into the jacket, and Volcom's Zip Tech, which allows compatible jackets to be zipped into pants, adds next level protection from moisture.
For warmth, the jacket has low-loft insulation to keep you comfortable on chilly lift rides. When you're working up a sweat during long uphill hikes beyond the resort, Its V-Science breathable lining system enhances moisture transport and evaporation for a more comfortable riding experience. For further temperature control, mesh-lined zippered vents quickly cool your upper body on warmer spring days.
- Insulated ski and board jacket packed with extra heat for cold days
- Gore-Tex laminate wicks perspiration while blocking precipitation
- V-Science liner further wicks moisture to keep you dry and happy
- Polyfill insulation traps body heat in key areas to keep you warm
- Cinchable hood blocks out snowsqualls and gusting winds with ease
- Powder skirt and 2-way cuff system keeps blower pow out of layers
- Ski and ride specific pockets help you stay prepared and organized
- Item #VLC033K
- Gore-Tex (2-layer)
- fully sealed
- 2 handwarmer, 1 goggle, 1 media
- mesh-lined zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?