Select a size:
Why We Like The L Gore-Tex Jacket
The "L" in Volcom's Men's L Gore-Tex Jacket stands for lightweight, and the "Gore-Tex" stands for waterproof and breathable. We really like this combination of coverage and comfort in this jacket because it allows us to slash pow, lap parks, and even venture into the side country when we are feeling particularly inspired.
- Ski and snowboard jacket built for days spent at the resort
- Nylon face fabric handles daily wear and tear with ease
- DWR treatment prevents saturation on wet snowy days
- GORE-TEX laminate seals our wet snow while wicking sweat
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking into layers
- Fixed hood adjusts to maintain peripheral vision
- Underarm vents dump excess heat while on the boot pack
- Item #VLCZ7LY
- [laminate/membrane] GORE-TEX 2-layer, [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 30.5in
- fixed, adjustable
- zippered chest
- mesh underarm
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 1.5oz
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.