Select a Size
Select a Color
Knox Insulated Gore Pant
Offering protection against the elements, the Volcom Women's Knox Insulated Gore-Tex Pants are constructed to keep you dry and warm through some of the stormiest conditions at the resort. Made from a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex two-layer fabric, the Knox excels at keeping wind and water out, and dry comfort in. Low-profile insulation keeps your knees from chattering without creating a bulky look or feel. And when it warms up in spring, mesh-lined thigh vents help you stay cool. A stone butt patch provides comfort and protection when you're sitting on the chairlifts, and the Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface enhances your defense against snow when getting the goods in the deep stuff.
- Insulated pant for protection against elements on the slopes
- Gore-Tex membrane provides breathable, waterproof protection
- PFCec Free shell is environmentally sustainable for peace of mind
- 60g of low-loft insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Mesh lined zipper vents dump heat on warm days or tough runs
- Stone butt patch adds comfort when sitting on chairlifts
- Boot gaiter prevents snow from creeping into the pant legs
- Zip Tech zips into a Volcom jacket for ultimate protection
- Item #VLC02O8
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR finish, [lining] 100% polyester
- 60g Low-Loft (synthetic)
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 1 zippered thigh
- mesh lined zippers
- belt loops
- boot gaiter with lace hook
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
What do you think about this product?
January 1, 2019
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 132 lbs
These pants weren't a good fit on me at all. The waist was quite large, but the pants fit through the hip and thighs. However, they were extremely long for me and I'm average height at 5' 5". Have to return them!
April 8, 2018
These were bought as a gift for an individual who typically wears large sized snow pants to accommodate multiple layers. These were a great color and great price for the Gore Tex. The waist is smaller than other snow pants in equivalent sizes. I swapped out for the next size but the XLs were ridiculously long with a slim waist and thigh with excessive flare in the lower leg. Ultimately, these didnât work for the recipient of the gift due to the fit of the pant
February 27, 2018
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
Picked up a pair of these for my sister's winter kit. For the price point, its really hard to find a better deal on a stylish 2 layer gore tex shell with minimal insulation. Originally my sister had tried a Marmot Gore Tex pant, however sizing was off so she went with a more stylish piece that was not as bulky as the marmot item. Suffice to say, she really loves the new pants and cant wait to rip in them!