Warmth and comfort more valuable than gold.
Offering fortress-like protection against the elements, the Volcom Women's Knox Insulated Gore-Tex Pants are constructed to keep you comfortably dry through some of the stormiest conditions on the mountain. Made from a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex two-layer fabric, the Knox excels at keeping wind and water out, and dry comfort in. Low-profile insulation keeps your knees from chattering without creating a bulky look or feel. And when it warms up in spring, mesh-lined thigh vents help you stay cool. The V-Science breathable lining system helps regulate your temperature to adjust with the changing weather, and the Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface enhances your defense against snow when getting the goods in the deep stuff.
- Top-level protection for winter's worst weather
- Gore Tex 2-layer shell is waterproof and breathable
- Low-profile insulation adds warmth without bulk
- Zip-Tech jacket to pant interface allows direct coupling
- Mesh-lined thigh vents keep things cool and aerated
- Boot gusset with strap keeps pants locked down and in place
- Reinforced rise and Stone patch add extra durability
- Bluesign-approved fabric is ethically sourced
- Item #VLC02GY