Skinny jeans for the slopes.
You wear slim jeans and plain colors to the skate park, so why would you switch to baggy and neon when you get to the mountain? The Volcom Men's Klocker Tight Pant lets you take your skate style to the slopes while keeping you both dry and comfortable.
The V-Science 2-layer shell blocks out wind and snow, while the V-Science Breathable Lining system keeps you cool and comfortable when the park action heats up. A triple reinforced rise boosts the overall durability of the pant so it gets you through multiple seasons, while boot gaiters keep snow out when you're hiking for pow stashes.
- Skate style pant for dry comfort and performance on the slopes
- Waterproof construction keeps moisture at bay in deep snow
- Breathable lining provides comfort through off-piste laps
- Stretch fabric offers mobility in the park and through turns
- Boot gaiter is secured by lace hook to keep out fresh powder
- Tight fit embodies street style for skater aesthetic
- Item #VLC02RE
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
A little tighter than I wanted but overall initial impressions were great. Looked good and fit true to size. Volcom knows what their doing and makes solid pants. If you're looking for a slimmer fit pant look no further.
Great fit and kept me warm.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 159lbs
I also like that they enveloped my snowboard boots nicely.
Are these snow pants insulated? Will they actually keep me warm skiing and snowboarding in harsh wind, snow storms, and cold temperatures or are they more of a shell?
These pants are not insulated. They are meant to keep you dry and protected from the elements, but you'll need need warm baselayers to to wear underneath to keep you warm in cold temperatures.
Check the tech-specs when you're looking at pants, that will tell you if there is insulation or not,