Loose Enough To Move, Tight Enough To Look Cool.
Meet your new favorite pair of jeans. Volcom's Men's Kinkade Tapered Pant is made with nearly all cotton and closes with a sturdy metal button, so you know that you're dressing in the classics. This pant features a slight taper to the leg to ensure you're styling a sleek modern fit, but without being so tight that you feel like you can't move. There's even a second, secret phone pocket in one of the front pockets, which comes in handy when you need to pull your phone out quickly to snap a picture, but without losing that loose cash you have stashed in that pocket either.
- Solid jean built to move and last through seasons
- Hidden cell phone pocket for organization
- Tapered leg structure for comfy, but roomy fit
- Double belt loops for durability
- Classic metal button for long lasting, traditional fit
- Item #VLC02F5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I made a purchase with this pants and also:
Got myself a pretty nice outfit.
Runs on the large side of things.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
After buying these pants I have initial thoughts. They do run a little big. I am usually a 32 but went with the 33 because it was the only size in stock at the time and because I didn't know what the taper was going to be like. The 33 was HUGE and the 32's are still a little loose but fit and function great. Could have probably rocked a 31 but will stick with the 32.