Holbeck Insulated Jacket
Your little shredder has been begging for a season pass for a while, and now that he's finally got one he's bound to be out there as often as he can, even when the snow is falling and the temperatures are plummeting. Make sure he's got the protection and warmth he needs for a long season on the slopes with the Volcom Holbeck Insulated Jacket. Its got a waterproof and breathable membrane along with critically sealed seams to keep him protected from all but the wettest and heaviest snows, while the Polyfill insulation keeps him toasty and warm on chilly lift rides and frigid summit runs. Mesh-lined vents help him cool down if he's working up a sweat shredding hard out there, and an adjustable powder skirt keeps out the snow when he slides out after going too big in the park. A jacket-to-pants interface connects this jacket to compatible Volcom pants for a comfortable fit that'll put in extra work to keep out the snow, and the special Grow-Tech feature lets you extend the sleeves to keep up with off-season growth spurts so this jacket can last an extra year before you pass it off to the younger cousins.
- Ski jacket with the warmth and protection he needs for a full season
- Waterproof fabric with critically-sealed seams keeps out steady snow
- Synthetic insulation keeps him toasty warm on cold morning starts
- Mesh-lined vents help him cool down after top-to-bottom runs
- Adjustable powder skirt shuts out snow in case he takes a tumble
- Helmet-compatible hood lets him stay dry and protected
- Jacket-to-pants compatibility with select Volcom pants
- Grow-Tech feature lets you extend the sleeves to match growth spurts
- Item #VLC02ZN
What do you think about this product?