Guide Gore-Tex Pant
Volcom designed the Men's Guide Gore-Tex Pant to meet the extremely demanding needs of the professional guides at British Columbia's legendary Baldface Lodge. Built with 3-layer Gore-Tex, it handles the deepest snow and harshest summit winds while offering the breathability and mobility needed to conquer Baldface's challenging lines and bottomless powder.
Zippered vents at the inner thighs and hips allow for plenty of air to circulate when you're hiking for fresh turns, and a flannel lining helps warm your legs up when you're scoping out your line. An adjustable inner waistband customizes fit, while stretch boot gaiters block snow from sneaking up your leg. Aquaguard zippers further the waterproofing, and the Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface enables you to zip these pants directly into your Volcom jacket for a seamless fit that won't let snow in, even after you get pitted.
- Lap the resort or head to the backcountry in these premium ski pants
- Gore-Tex Stretch 3L is fully waterproof and breathable
- Avalanche beacon pocket includes a D-ring to secure your beacon
- RECCO advanced rescue technology assists rescuers in an emergency
- Mesh-lined vents provides additional airflow when working hard
- Adjustable inner waistband offers a custom fit
- Reinforced hem at legs add durability for clicking into bindings
- Regular fit allows for layering and improved range of motion
- Item #VLC033D
What do you think about this product?