Select a Size
Select a Color
Guide Gore-Tex Hooded Jacket
The Volcom Men's Guide Gore-Tex Jacket is a burly workhorse of a jacket built for professional mountain guides and dedicated powderhounds. The three-layer Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable shell keeps you dry when it's puking on the mountain, but retains a high level of breathability so you don't overheat when the snow is too good to rest. Zippered vents under your arms release excess heat when you're hiking a couloir. When it's time to head downhill, the Guide's jacket-to-pants interface guards against stray snow sneaking into your setup as you spray powder all the way down the mountain.
- Snowboard jacket built for guides and dedicated splitboarders
- Gore-Tex ensures reliable waterproofing and breathability
- Three-layer fabric is thin and compact for easy packing
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Powder skirt and adjustable hood and cuffs solidify coverage
- Item #VLC033C
- Gore-Tex (3-layer)
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 map, 1 goggle
- mesh-lined zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 2, 2020
This is my size Height:5'7" Weight:155lbs Waist 30" Chest 37" Burton vagabond and breach snow jacket small size Burton cargo mid fit medium size (put the protection on my body) are perfect for me! Quiksiver porter snow pants medium size hang loosely on me. (I think small is more fit to me!) Could you recommend the size of this item?