Select a Size
Select a Color
Guch Stretch Gore-Tex Jacket
Named after team rider Bryan Iguchi, the Volcom Guch Stretch Gore-Tex Jacket staves off the rugged mountain weather when running laps all over the mountain. Built with Gore-Tex 3 layer material, the jacket stands up to stormy weather when all over the mountain. Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping into the jacket, and a powder skirt prevents snow from finding its way up the back when tumbling through deep powder snow.
- Performance-oriented ski jacket rides both resort and backcountry
- Gore-Tex 3 layer material withstands the worst a storm throws at you
- Underarm ventilation dumps heat for quick temperature regulation
- Drop in goggle pockets keep goggles securely stowed away
- Powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking into the jacket
- Adjustable hood offers extra protection from inclement weather
- Recco technology assists recco equipped SAR teams in emergencies
- Item #VLC032Z
- Gore-Tex (3-layer) Stretch C-KNIT
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 1 goggle
- mesh-lined zips
- Powder Skirt
- insulated Lycra
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 4, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 180 lbs
I’m pretty much a large in jackets across the board and was in the middle of the measurements for this. Received it, and I was pretty much swimming in it...my arms are on the long side (I’m 6’2’ and lanky) and the cuffs were to my fingertips. I would be weary to order online unless you can find somewhere to try it on first. The zip that connects to the pants is a cool idea, but creates bunching around the mid section.. The overall quality of the jacket seems very good other than the zipper pulls, very thin plastic and don’t seem like they will last long. Ended up returning due to fit.