This winter could get spooky.
Move like a ghost through the trees, or fight the ghosts of your past, just get out there and get moving. The Men's Volcom Ghost Stripe Insulated Hooded Jacket is your riding partner come hell or high water, and you're well equipped for both. A two-layer Gore-Tex construction with fully sealed seams keeps you dry whether you're waist deep in powder or going for a tumble giving that rodeo 540 another try. A subtle layer of insulation provides a comforting hug on the gray days, but you're not going to overheat when things get rough—plus you can zip down those mesh-lined vents for some extra air.
If the snow attacks, there's plenty of room for layers beneath, and you can cinch the snow out at your waist and pop the hood up to go full coverage in the forest. Face Tech incorporates a mask into the collar to fend of rime, goggle clips within the hood can secure your head cover on snowy days, and a soft chin guard reduces chafing. Complete your costume with the right pants—compatible ones can zip seamlessly to your Ghost Stripe for ultimate powder protection.
- Insulated hardshell for slaying pow and fighting demons
- Gore-Tex is waterproof and breathable for active performance
- Low-loft insulation offers just the right addition of warmth
- Mesh-lined armpit zippers dump heat when the going gets rough
- Powder skirt, cinch hood, and adjustable cuffs keep out snow
- Zip-tech allows for compatible pants to be attached at skirt
- Plenty of pockets for stashing phone, goggles, and trail snacks
- Call your friends with the whistle zipper-pull if you get lost
- Item #VLC02IC