Select a size:
Why We Like The Fern Insulated GORE-TEX Pullover Jacket
The Fern Insulated GORE-TEX Pullover Jacket has equal parts protection and style, with a functional anorak design and list of features that keeps us dry and toasty on the mountain. Its waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane offers reliable moisture protection, even when the powder is waist-deep, while lightweight synthetic insulation traps our body heat for warmth when the temperature plummets. The adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem seal out the elements when the wind is whipping and the snow is flying, and the slightly longer cut offers extra coverage on the chilly chairlift. If the day turns to bluebird and starts to heat up, the limitless ventilation options stop us from heading back to the van to ditch our extra layers.
- Sporty snow anorak with on-mountain tech and street style
- Reliable GORE-TEX fabric repels wet weather while staying breathable
- Low Loft synthetic insulation stays cozy in unpredictable conditions
- Relaxed boyfriend fit allows room for more layers on chilly rides
- Half-zip neck and two-way side zip ventilate and simplify dressing
- Mesh-lined vent on opposite size for evened-out cooling power
- Adjustable hood fits over a helmet for warmth and protection
- Zip Tech interface, powder skirt, and drawcord hem keep snow out of the kit
- Item #VLCZ7HG
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.