Fern Insulated Gore Pullover Jacket
The Volcom Women's Fern Insulated Gore Pullover Jacket has equal parts protection and style, with a functional anorak design and list of features that will keep you dry and toasty on the slopes. It's constructed from a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane for reliable moisture protection, even when the powder is waist deep, while lightweight synthetic insulation traps your body heat for reliable warmth when the temperature plummets.
You'll appreciate how the adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem seal out the elements when the wind is whipping and the snow is flying, and the slightly longer cut offers extra coverage on the chilly chairlift. If the day turns to bluebird and starts to heat up, generous underarm vents efficiently dump excess heat, meaning you don't have to stop shredding to shed a layer.
- Stay warm on the slopes in this functional anorak
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane offers reliable protection
- Fully taped seams prevent any moisture from sneaking in
- Synthetic insulation traps body heat for long-lasting warmth
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem seal out chilly air and snow
- Underarm vents allow you to easily dump heat when the day warms up
- Slightly longer cut offers extra coverage on the chairlift
- Item #VLC02O4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 140lbs
This jacket is awesome! The fabric is so soft (almost looks like very fine cord). It's the perfect shell to protect from the wind on the mountain. I got the size medium which doesn't allow for much layering. I recommend wearing a good insulate and the shell and you're good to go! It is also on the longer side ( below the bum) which also allows for some extra warmth.