Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Fawn Insulated Jacket
Ready for anything winter throws your way, the Volcom Women's Fawn Insulated Jacket sheds the elements with its breathable, waterproof membrane and critically taped seams. Lightweight synthetic insulation keeps you warm through chilly days on the mountain, while the breathable lining wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you from feeling cold and clammy. Plus, the mesh-lined underarm vents disperse built-up water vapor during warm spring sessions for efficient temperature regulation.
The jacket's powder skirt keeps snow from creeping in on waist-deep days, and the jacket-to-pant interface works with Volcom pants to create a seal between you and the elements. A longer fit provides extra coverage and a sleek, flattering aesthetic, and multiple pockets keep your on-mountain essentials secure and accessible so you can stay out and shred longer.
- Stay warm on the mountain in this stylish, functional jacket
- V-Science 2-layer construction protects from wind and water
- Breathable lining and underarm vents offer temperature regulation
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm on the snowy slopes
- Adjustable powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking in
- Multiple pockets secure essentials like tunes and snacks
- Jacket-to-pant interface works with compatible Volcom pants
- Longer fit provides extra coverage from the elements
- Item #VLC02OF
2.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.