Cold no more.
Ah, winter...if it weren't for that below-freezing aspect of it you might have a higher opinion of this snowy season. After all, you love skiing and egg-nog, and your mom makes kick-ass holiday cookies. In the Women's Volcom Elias Puff Hooded Down Jacket you can finally embrace that one aspect holding you back from absolute adoration. With 600+ fill down, this flattering insulated shell keeps you cozy lap after lap and all the lift rides in between. With V-Science keeping you dry, a high collar offering a cozy embrace, and all the cinches and straps required to keep out snow, you can finally ski without inhibition. There's a special place to keep your pass in the sleeve, so you're not digging around for it, and the goggles can stay scratch-free inside their mesh pocket while you're getting a mid-day cheeseburger. Should (low and behold!) you actually get too warm, you can zip down the vents and let Volcom's V-Science lining system help you cool off.
- Insulated shell for frosty winter days on the slopes
- V-Science membrane offers breathable waterproof protection
- Down offers air-trapping warmth on those cold, dry days
- Breathable lining and mesh pit vents keep you from overheating
- Powder skirt keeps that pow flying in your face and not up your coat
- Cinch the hem and hood to ward off pesky drafts and creeping snow
- Zip-tech in snow skirt can attach to compatible pants
- Regular fit with form-flattering cut and below hip profile
- Item #VLC02H0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 130lbs
I ordered this coat for really cold days and the down fill does not disappoint. It is not 100% waterproof but for having such a warm down coat I am very impressed with the waterproofing. Shredding the pow on a cold day is saweeeet. Having a puffy coat I don't feel bulky in it at all. There is great mobility with the jacket. The elbow patches offer a dope edge to the jacket. I paired it with maroon pants and get compliments every time I wear it. Dope coat for sure.