Headed for the hills.
So you grew up in the south, you barely know what snow is, but you know two things: it's cold, and it looks pretty fun to slide around on (as long as you're not in a motorized vehicle). Thankfully the Volcom Women's Comox Hooded Insulated Jacket knows how to deal with one of these facts, while helping you enjoy the other (from a snowboard, not an icy highway). Volcom's V-Science membrane and fully sealed seams mean you're going to be dry no matter how many times you fall, and a nice toasty layer of insulation will keep you warm so you won't give up when you head in for lunch.
Plenty of features abound to make your learning experience an enjoyable one. The cuffs adjust easily around your gloves, the hood can cinched down to keep out the snow on the lift ride, and the snow skirt can be zipped to compatible pants so you won't have to experience snow at all, not where it's unwanted anyway. Once you've gotten the hang of your board and find yourself warming up, you can zip down the underarm zips and let in a breeze.
- Insulated hardshell for skiing or riding around the resort
- V-Science offers waterproof and breathable performance
- Synthetic insulation provides a barrier between you and winter
- Mesh-lined underarm zips lets you cool off between warmer laps
- Adjustable cuffs, hood, and hem help keep out wind and chill
- Zip tech in snow skirt can attach to compatible snow pants
- Design includes special media and goggle specific pockets
- Item #VLC02H2