Grommet's choice for shred-tastic enjoyment.
If it's about time to get your hard-charging grom an outerwear upgrade, look no further than the Volcom Boys' Cargo Insulated Pant for bomber weather protection for the resort and in the backcountry. Featuring a waterproof synthetic 2-layer fabric that integrates a V-Science breathable lining system, the pant will keep him dry, even when the snow starts falling on the wetter side or he's hiking straight up the boot pack. Unlike a typical down insulation, the 80g polyfill maintains loft and warmth when wet, so you can still stay toasty long after your pants have faced down the worst the rainy base area is serving up. Plus, the mesh vents allow him to aerate his epidermis and let out some of the excess heat generated by skinning up the track or tearing up the whole mountain.
- A warm, comfy pant for snowboarding at the resort or backcountry
- V-science 2-layer shell is waterproof and breathable
- 80g polyfill maintains loft and warmth even when wet
- Mesh vents keep things cool and prevent clamminess
- Tons of pockets hold snacks and other on-hill essentials
- Elastic boot gaiters help keep snow out of your pants
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pant system locks moisture out of your kit
- Item #VLC02HP