You're not looking for a fashion show-worthy pant capable of withstanding conditions in Antarctica, you just need something to keep you dry and comfy while you take laps at the resort. Enter the Volcom Men's Carbon Pant. Its V-Science two-layer fabric and taped critical seams keep you dry whether you're riding powder or taking slushy park laps.
The Ergo fit is relaxed for a comfy feel and unrestricted mobility when shredding, and an belt-loops keeps your pant sitting right where you want it. Boot gaiters with lace hooks keep snow from getting up your legs, and multiple zippered pockets store your essentials so you always have them handy.
- Functional pant for dry comfort when lapping at the resort
- V-Science membrane blocks moisture in deep powder stashes
- V-Science Breathable Lining System helps regulate temperature
- Ergo Fit provides unrestricted mobility for playing in the park
- Stone Butt Patch provides reinforcement for extended durability
- Boot gaiter with lace hook keeps fresh snow out of pant legs
- Item #VLC02RF
- Q & A
Can't beat the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 165lbs
Pretty good for the price. Keeps me warm on the occasional 2-3 hour rides. For enthusiasts, I would suggest buying something more expensive and with better tech.
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 150lbs
Great pants! all zippered pockets. Best thing is the zip-tech.
4 1/2 stars
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 210lbs
Bought these for my significant other and have some feedback to share.
Size: He’s 6’2” 210 and the large fit perfect. True to size.
Design: Pockets were limiting.
For a guy who typically boards in a long sleeve thermal and t-shirt, he really counts on his pant pockets. The zippers on the front pockets are a great idea for securing items but were too narrow. Was difficult to get hands in to.
The back pockets were secured closed with Velcro but he never uses those.
He wished these had cargo pockets so we returned them.
Do these pants have vents?
they do not.