Brighton Hooded Pullover Jacket
Storm days at the mountain serve up loads of fun and free refills, but it's not hard to miss the laid-back feel and stretch of the pullovers you wear for sunny spring park days. The Brighton Pullover Jacket showcases the protection of a Volcom premium shell in a casual pullover style. Made with 2-layer V-Science shell and stretch Oxford fabric, your range of movement is uninhibited for riding while being shielded from any precipitation you encounter.
Dropping cliffs and ripping through the trees will make you work up a sweat, so the breathable lining system, mesh-lined zippered vent, and offset ventilated front zipper allow you to dump excess heat when you get moving. The super suede chin guard is soft against your face, while the pocket access hem cinch, stretch adjustable powder skirt, and hidden toggle cinch hood protect you from flurries.
- Lap the resort in style with this top-tier pullover jacket
- V-Science 2L membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Stretch construction moves with you for increased range of motion
- V-Science lining increases breathability when riding hard
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps out snow on powder days
- Zippered pockets keep your essentials secure
- Internal media pocket holds your phone or music player
- Regular fit allows for layering and increased range of motion
- Item #VLCZ79C
- [membrane/laminate] V-Science (2-layer), [face fabric] stretch oxford, Repreve DWR coating
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 2 zippered chest, [internal] 1 media
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?