Bolt Insulated Jacket
The Volcom Bolt Insulated Jacket energizes your winter kit with its combination of chic style and resort-worthy tech. The twill fabric, slim fit, and snap front give it a stylish streetwear-inspired look, while V-Science technology and low-profile insulation help you stay dry and warm while you cruise around the mountain.
Two-layer V-Science fabric keeps snow and wind at bay, and critical seams prevent moisture from seeping in. Meanwhile, the V-Science breathable lining system keeps you from overheating and getting bogged down with heat-robbing sweat on the inside. A light dose of insulation keeps you warm without making you look overheat on sunny days or giving the jacket a puffy look. An adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out when the powder piles up, and the Super Suede chin guard is soft against your skin when you're hiding from the cold on stormy days.
- City-inspired style meets winter-ready protection in this jacket
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry in the snow
- Polyfill insulation keeps you toasty without being bulky
- Slim fit adds style and allows for easy layering
- Adjustable hood offers maximum head coverage
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- ZipTech jacket-to-pant interface secures to any Volcom pant
- Two hand pockets hold essentials securely and comfortably
- Item #VLCZ788
- [membrane/laminate] V-Science 2-layer, [face fabric] V-Science Supreme Twill (80% nylon, 20% polyester),[lining] V-Science Breathable Lining System
- 60g polyfill
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- below hip
- 2 handwarmer
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
October 27, 2020
Nice coat not had to return it
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 4` 11"
- 150 lbs
Very nice coat not thick, but I had to return it. I bought it for my daughter who is more of a apple shape so didn’t fit her figure well.