Nice this time of year.
There's no reason to break the bank when you're looking for mittens that are warm and waterproof. There's also no reason that winter has to be synonymous with cold hands. Snow might be coming down, but your fingers will think it's mid-summer when they're tucked away in the Volcom Women's Bistro Insulated Mitten. A generous serving of insulation fights off the alpine chill, while a waterproof membrane keeps moisture from seeping through on storm days. Leaving no detail behind, these mittens are ergonomically designed so that they curve to your natural hand position, and the suede thumb panel offer a soft touch for your wind chapped nose.
- Cozy mittens for dry hands on those cold mountain days
- Waterproof insert offers breathable protection from snow
- Palm grim for a firm hold on binding straps and zippers
- Women specific design and precurved shape offer performance fit
- Zippered closure locks out the winter wind
- Item #VLC02GO