Why We Like The Barkley Bib Overall Pant
Volcom's Barkley Bib Overall Pant gets them riding the resort without the worry of powder creepin' down their legs. A bib design keeps them up and at em' while the waterproof and breathability ratings mean they're optimally protected and temperature regulated. Plus, synthetic insulation lets us know they'll keep warm even if the sunny slush day turns to cold overcast.
- Bibs for young riders to stay warm and ready for more
- 2-layer membrane is reliably waterproof and breathable
- Synthetic insulation retains heat even if it's wet
- Inner thigh ventilation helps cool off when hot
- Multiple storage options keep their essentials close
- Boot gaiters don't let powder in after a tumble
- Item #VLCZ7MS
- [face fabric] V-Science Stretch Champion Twill (2-layer, 100% polyester), [lining] taffeta
- 80g synthetic
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 1 zippered chest, 1 cargo leg, 2 hand, 2 back
- belt loops
- Side Zips
- boot gaiters
- all-mountain snowboarding, all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help