No day is the same.
Every day on the mountain is different, so Volcom designed the Men’s Anders TDS Hooded Jacket with riding-specific features to keep you comfortable in the changing conditions. First they started with the waterproof 2-layer exterior with fully sealed seams to keep you dry on powder days, with an added powder skirt underneath so you don’t get stuck with snow up your shirt. The stretch Oxford fabric offers maximum mobility when you’re tearing up the terrain park on sunny afternoons. And the insulated thermal panels use your own body heat to keep you warm on especially frigid mornings, while mesh-lined vents provide on-the-go temperature regulation when you need fresh airflow to cool off.
- A slightly insulated ski or snowboard jacket for all-season riding
- Waterproof membrane sheds snow and rain to keep you dry
- Stretch fabric enhances range of movement when throwing tricks
- Insulated thermal panels use your own body heat to keep you warm
- Easily adjustable hood helps to keep snowfall out of your eyes
- Suede chin-guard prevents skin irritation
- Adjustable cuffs feature snow-blocking hand gaiters underneath
- Mountain-specific pockets provide secure storage
- Item #VLC02I9