Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Snowboard Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
TDS Infrared Gore-Tex Hooded Jacket
Purposely built for performing in the most demanding alpine conditions, the Volcom Men's TDS Infrared Gore-Tex Jacket is ideal for grueling backcountry tours and whiteout storms days at the resort. Its detail-driven design ensures unflappable weather protection and regulates temperature for comfort at any activity level.
It starts with three-layer Gore-Tex, which provides serious waterproofing in the wettest conditions while still retaining high levels of breathability. C-Knit back technology further enhances breathability to keep you from getting soaked with sweat during long ascents or leg-burning runs. Strategic insulation places ultralight and warm down in key areas where you need it most and less or none where you don't, so the jacket keeps a streamlined feel. For even more warming efficiency, V-Science TDS thermal panels reflect your own body heat back to you, so you get enhanced warmth without excess bulk.
The drop-tail fit is longer in the back for increased coverage from the elements (and snow-covered lifts). Zip Tech lets you zip this jacket into Volcom Zip Tech-equipped pants to create an impenetrable barrier against snow on the deepest days. Volcom also added Lycra hand gaiters, waterproof YKK Aquaguard zippers, and an adjustable hood to keep snow from sneaking in.
- Powder ready ski and snowboard jacket that keeps you focused
- Gore-Tex creates a waterproof barrier, protection from the elements
- Down panels trap body heat in key areas to fight off cold weather
- Drop tail fit provides nice style and added protection on the lift
- Powder skirt and cuff system keep blower powder out of your layers
- Built in hood protects you against blowing snow and gusting winds
- Mesh lined vents dump excess heat while you boot pack for powder
- Riding specific pockets keep goggles, passes, and snacks organized
- Item #VLC032X
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer) C-KNIT, [lining] V-Science TDS Infared System
- 600-fill duck down
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 1 goggle, 1 media
- mesh-lined zips
- Powder Skirt
- insulated Lycra
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 12, 2020
Awesome jacket. I get extra discount from here: coupon-bird.com
September 22, 2020
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 175 lbs
This piece is outstanding. Every seam is tight and the infrared liner does make a difference when it’s cold. I found the jacket a bit loose (size M) but it’s by design.
December 3, 2019
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 190 lbs
Someone figured it out. The fit is dialed and the pockets are perfect. Ninja suit underneath and it’s a wrap.