Select style & size:Select options
Situated as the most efficient ski in Voile’s line, the WSP makes no compromises when it comes to long-distance ski travel. Prepared to drive you up the skintrack at an unreasonable pace before guiding you down steep descents without sacrificing durability, the WSP is perfect for race day. A slim waist and relatively stiff flex pattern offers responsive skinning performance in a featherweight package. The ski’s running length steel-edge with full sidewall construction predictably offers stable descending ability. However, unlike other SkiMo race skis the WSP holds equal importance to stability as durability, ensuring that your skis stay intact through the end of your race. Voile’s Wasatch Speed Project ski amounts to a highly-competitive ascender that won’t falter on steep descents or occasional encounters with unexpected rocks. Keeping efficiency at its core, the ski uses Voile’s esteemed paulownia wood core blend boasting a featherweight feel with a surprisingly damp and stiff descending characteristic.
- Race-ready touring sticks credited as the first US-made SkiMo skis
- 63mm waist constructed for efficiency and versatility on race day
- Wood core with carbon construction is lightweight and sturdy
- Early-rise tip with camber throughout stabilize without weight
- Developed on the Rocky Mountains’ Western edge with technical terrain in mind
- Item #VOLP07K
What do you think about this product?