Select style & size:Select options
Burly enough to rip spines in Alaska and light enough to conquer springtime objectives in the Rockies, Voile's V8 Ski is a powder-hungry touring machine that doesn't lack versatility to eat up any conditions. With all-mountain capabilities to keep you entertained all day long, you'll feel like a little kid in a candy shop with these sticks on your feet. The V8's waist ranges from 107 to a portly 119-millimeter depending on your preferred ski length, with a rockered tip and tail to add a surfy feel and dreamy float when you're blasting through powder-filled bowls. If the storm doesn't deliver, camber underfoot securely holds an edge on unexpected boiler-plate ice at the top of your line.
- A lightweight touring ski hungry for face shots
- Wide 107-119mm waist shines in deep snow
- Rockered tip and tail floats through powder
- Traditional camber underfoot holds you on edge
- Aspen wood core is super light and playful
- Carbon laminate adds stiffness and power
- Short turn radius is snappy and nimble
- Item #VOLP07F
What do you think about this product?