Select style & size:Select options
Voile constructed the V6 Ski for those who like to chase pow but want a little more versatility than the pow-crushing V8. A thinner and lighter version of its burly older sibling, the V6 makes a hard case for the one-quiver argument. Depending on your preferred ski length, the V6 boasts a waist anywhere from 96 to 102mm, making it a top contender for a solid daily driver. The V6 shares the same hybrid rocker profile and wide shovel as the V8, so you know it's ready to steamroll pow with power and ease. Thanks to a super light aspen wood core, the V6 flies up the skin track with the grace and speed of a gazelle, and the carbon fiberglass laminate holds stiffness and strength so you can get down and dirty on the descent.
- Lightweight touring ski that can crush the frontside
- Versatile 96-102mm waist can handle a variety of conditions
- Voile Hybrid Rocker floats you through powder
- Aspen wood core is light and playful
- Carbon fiberglass laminate adds stiffness and strength
- Short turn radius is snappy and nimble
- Item #VOLP07G
What do you think about this product?