Swim against the current.
For skiers traveling over miles upon miles of undulating terrain like a fish swimming upstream, the Voile V6 BC Ski saves valuable transition time spent applying and removing skins. Built with the same lightweight aspen and carbon fiber core, hybrid rocker profile, and versatile 99mm waist width as the Voile V6 Ski, these skis not only charge techy descents, but they feature the fish scale-like Voile Traction-Pattern Base for skin-less traction. Though downhill glide is slightly compromised on lesser slopes, the V6 BCs still shine when you hit the gas pedal on steep lines. While these skis certainly don't eliminate the need for skins on steeper slopes, they sure make approaches a hell of a lot easier on low-angle or rolling hills.
- A lightweight touring ski to move quickly through the backcountry
- 96-100mm waist can handle any conditions
- Hybrid rocker profile floats through fresh snow
- Light and playful aspen wood core
- Carbon laminate sheds weight while maintaining strength
- Voile-Traction-Pattern Base offers skin-less traction
- Short turn radius is nimble in tricky terrain
- Item #VOL002G