Select style & size:Select options
A powder hound's favorite weapon.
The only reason you're in the backcountry in the first place is to score untracked snow after the storm has ended, so you might as well have a powder-specific shape while you're out there. The Voile V-Tail Splitboard has a long, rockered nose and a swallowtail to keep you afloat in the deepest snow you can find out there.
Camber underfoot provides a responsive feel and edge control on firm snow, not to mention gives you more grip when skinning, while the huge rockered nose keeps it afloat in the deepest snow. The swallowtail keeps your tail down and your nose up, and it improves maneuverability in deep snow. A setback stance helps you keep your nose up in the deep stuff, and carbon glass ensures a stiff, responsive flex for control and precision on steep, technical lines. An aspen core, carbon layup, and cap construction decrease weight without sacrificing strength, so you can get to the peak with less effort and still shred hard on the way down.
- Big gun for ripping deep pow in the backcountry
- Swallowtail directional shape for incredible float
- Camber underfoot offers edge hold and response
- Carbon layup decreases weight while enhancing energy transfer
- Aspen core comes from sustainably harvested trees
- Cap construction decreases overall weight for efficient uphill
- Full 2mm steel edges beef up durability
- Includes Voile split hooks and clips
- Item #VOL002U