Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Touring Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Some argue that you can have too much of a good thing, but Voile's UltraVector Ski begs to differ. Voile blended the ultimate ripping powers of the Supercharger and the backcountry-devouring characteristics of the Vector to bring you a hard-charging, backcountry-ready pair of sticks that will see you smoothly through just about any terrain.
The 96mm waist and early rise tip makes the UltraVector a solid choice for pre-dawn pow laps, and camber underfoot keeps you smooth and stable while you're careening down boilerplate ice with a little more speed that you intended. The aspen wood core is feather-light on the uphill, and with a slightly softer flex and more sidecut than the original Vector, you'll be slicing and dicing quick and playful turns all over the slopes.
- A lightweight touring ski that can rip up the frontside too
- Versatile 96mm waist handles any conditions
- Early rise camber eases turn initiation and holds an edge
- Carbon fiberglass laminate provides strength without the weight
- Capped construction maintains an ultralight weight for long-distance touring
- Item #VOLP07C
- 171cm, 177cm, 184cm
- [171cm] 127 / 94 / 111mm, [177cm] 130 / 96 / 114mm, [184cm] 133 / 98 / 116mm
- Turn Radius
- [171cm] 18.5m, [177cm] 19.5m, [184cm] 20m
- early-rise camber (rocker rip, camber underfoot, rocker tail)
- carbon, triaxial fiberglass
- Claimed Weight
- [171cm] 6lb 3oz [177cm] 6lb 7oz [184cm] 7lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?