Select style & size:Select options
Some argue that you can have too much of a good thing, but Voile's UltraVector Ski begs to differ. Voile blended the ultimate ripping powers of the Supercharger and the backcountry-devouring characteristics of the Vector to bring you a hard-charging, backcountry-ready pair of sticks that will see you smoothly through just about any terrain.
The 96mm waist and early rise tip makes the UltraVector a solid choice for pre-dawn pow laps, and camber underfoot keeps you smooth and stable while you're careening down boilerplate ice with a little more speed that you intended. The aspen wood core is feather-light on the uphill, and with a slightly softer flex and more sidecut than the original Vector, you'll be slicing and dicing quick and playful turns all over the slopes.
- A lightweight touring ski that can rip up the frontside too
- Versatile 96mm waist handles any conditions
- Early rise camber eases turn initiation and holds an edge
- Carbon fiberglass laminate provides strength without the weight
- Capped construction maintains an ultralight weight for long-distance touring
- Item #VOLP07C
What do you think about this product?