Take on anything.
With the hard-charging rippability of the Supercharger and the uphill confidence of the Vector, Voile's Women's UltraVector Ski is a recipe for mountain-wide dominance. The lightweight construction lets you glide past your friends on the skin track, and the 92mm waist makes these sticks a versatile tool for early morning pow laps as well as chundery afternoon crud.
The light weight and playfulness is thanks to an aspen wood core, and Voile backed the UltraVector up with a carbon fiberglass laminate to give these planks power and stability when you're tearing up steep faces and tight couloirs. The short turn radius is super nimble and comes in handy when you're navigating tight trees or maneuvering through techy consequential terrain.
- A hard-charging touring ski with all-mountain capabilities
- Versatile 92mm waist shines in any conditions
- Early rise tip keeps you afloat in fresh snow
- Traditional camber underfoot lays down turns on firm snow
- Aspen wood core is playful and light
- Carbon fiberglass laminate brings power without adding weight
- Short, snappy turn radius is super nimble
- Item #VOL002C