King of the backcountry.
If you want to blast up the skin track like a space ship leaving the atmosphere and carve steep terrain like a spandex-clad gate basher, Voile has a solution for you. The UltraVector BC Ski glides uphill with ease, and holds its own descending the steep and deep.
With a versatile 94mm waist, the UltraVector BC is a solid choice of weapon for dawn patrol freshies and bulletproof hardpack alike. The early rise tip eases turn initiation and lets you float turns through fluff, and the light, playful aspen wood core will put a smile on your face while you're bouncing through pow. Voile's signature Traction Pattern Base uses fish scales underfoot to give you traction and uphill capabilities on low-angle approaches, and while you may notice a slight amount of resistance on the descent, you'll be stoked not to have to whip your skins out for every little roller in sight.
- A light touring ski that rips on the way up and down
- Versatile 94mm waist can handle any conditions
- Early rise tip eases turn initiation
- Aspen wood core is light and playful
- Carbon fiberglass laminate maintains strength without the weight
- Voile Traction Pattern Base lets you go skin-free on rolling terrain
- Short turn radius is snappy and nimble
- Item #VOL002D