Select style & size:Select options
Get a grip on icy ascents.
Attach the Voile Speed Rail Splitboard Crampon to your Speed Rail Splitboard Bindings before skinning up icy snow when you're chasing perfect springtime corn or touring across wind-buffed ridges. The Speed Rail Splitboard Crampon features a T6 tempered aluminum body for robust durability and tenacious grip in icy snow. The lip of the Splitboard Crampon hooks onto the Speed Rail's touring bracket for a secure, free-rotating interface. Its rotating puck design allows you to quickly switch between free and lock modes, so you can use the climbing wires or keep the crampon firmly attached to the binding when the climbing wires aren't needed.
- Adds aggressive grip on steep ascents and icy snow
- Compatible with Voile Speed Rail Splitboard Bindings
- T6 tempered aluminum construction for durability
- Securely hooks onto Speed Rail's touring bracket
- Rotating puck switches between free and lock modes
- Free mode for using binding's climbing wires
- Lock mode keeps it firmly attached to binding
- Item #VOL002N
6061-T6 tempered aluminum
[per pair] 11.4oz