Select style & size:Select options
Speed Rail Splitboard Binding
Ditch the slider pins and switch to the smooth-operating Voile Speed Rail Splitboard Binding's intuitive hook-to-axle interface. The Speed Rail does away with pesky slider pins for an upward-facing hook that attaches to a solid axle, allowing free-pivoting action when you're touring uphill. When it's time to ride, simply pop off the binding, slide it front-to-back on Voile Pucks, and snap down the rear-locking latch. It's really that easy and quick during transitions, providing an excellent touring and riding interface.
The Ride-N-Stride Highback features a forward lean toggle that pops in and out between ride and tour mode. Pulled outwards, the forward lean toggle slides away from the heelcup, giving you an additional 25-degrees of stride length. When it's time to ride, simply snap it back down to obtain your pre-set forward lean setting. The Heel Lockdown feature is essential for cruising over rolling meadows en route to the ascent, traversing ridgelines, and side-stepping, while its brass bushings provide greater reliability over time, without being suspect to premature wear. The rest of the binding retains its upgraded straps from last season, 6061-T6 aluminum baseplate, and fully adjustable heelcup.
Please note, the Speed Rail Splitboard Binding comes with dual-height climbing wires, touring brackets, and mounting hardware for both the climbing wires and touring brackets. It doesn't come with Voile Pucks, which are sold separately.
- Get rid of slider pins for good with the Speed Rail Binding
- Upward-facing hooks attach to axle with free-pivoting action
- Slides onto pucks from front-to-back, with locking rear latch
- 6061-T6 aluminum baseplate and upgraded straps over Light Rail
- Ride-N-Stride Highback offers additional 25-degrees of stride
- Heel lock-down for side-stepping and traversing ridgelines
- Reinforced with brass bushings for greater durability
- Voile is credited with inventing splitboarding in the 90's
- Item #VOL005H