Select style & size:Select options
SkiMo racers and mountaineers can appreciate the role of a ski that is light enough to use for race training, yet stable and reliable enough for pushing acclaimed alpine summits. Fitting into Voile’s offerings as the lightest and most narrow ski outside of the SkiMo race line, the Objective is for backcountry skiers who push the limits in terms of speed and distance on a regular basis. The Objective ski has every intention of flying up faces, ridges, and couloirs at race-like speeds, however it also intends to make quick work of descending these features in a composed and stylish fashion. With length options that far surpass the constraints of a typical SkiMo ski and slightly more resort-esque width dimensions, the Objective is a highly capable descender and might even entertain East Coast resort skiing for some. Stiffness supplied by carbon layering in the core holds an edge on steep faces even in heinous conditions.
- SkiMo-influenced ski for long distance touring
- 80-84mm waist is highly versatile for descending yet maintains uphill efficiency
- Early rise camber profile maintains solid edge hold in no-fall zones
- Paulownia wood core with dual layer Carbon-Weave for stable descending
- Light enough to go the distance and burly enough to have fun on the descent
- Item #VOLP07I
What do you think about this product?