Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Touring Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Objective BC Alpine Touring Ski
SkiMo racers and mountaineers can appreciate the role of a ski that is light enough to use for race training, yet stable and reliable enough for pushing acclaimed alpine summits. The Objective fits into Voile’s offerings as the lightest and most narrow ski outside of the SkiMo race line, intended for backcountry skiers who push the limits in terms of speed and distance on a regular basis. The BC version of the Objective ski implements Voile’s Traction Pattern Base, a fish scale pattern on the center of the ski’s base that creates enough traction to meander through flats without skins. The ski has every intention of flying up faces, ridges, and couloirs at race-like speeds, however it also intends to make quick work of descending these features in a composed and stylish fashion. With length options that far surpass the constraints of a typical SkiMo ski and slightly more resort-esque width dimensions, the Objective is a highly capable descender and might even entertain East Coast resort skiing for some.
- SkiMo-influenced ski for long distance touring in aggressive terrain
- 80-84mm waist is highly versatile for descending yet maintains uphill efficiency
- Traction Pattern Base supplies traction for low-angle ascending without skins
- Early rise camber profile maintains solid edge hold in no-fall zones
- Paulownia wood core with dual layer Carbon-Weave for stable descending
- Light enough to go the distance and burly enough to have fun on the descent
- Item #VOLP07J
What do you think about this product?