Voile's Women's HyperVector Ski crushes steep switchbacks and long approaches, but gives you all the power and dependability you need to crush the technical lines you just clocked in so many vertical feet for. Its 90-92 millimeter waist certainly won't hold you back on the skintrack, and can handle anything from fresh powder to morning freeze, thanks to the rockered tip and tail that bring in just the right amount of float. The paulownia wood core deserves most of the credit for the HyperVector's sub five pound weight, but still offers impressive strength for the low weight, while the carbon weave surrounding the core keeps the ski stiff and powerful so you can confidently charge down open bowls, wiggle through tight trees, and hop-turn down steep chutes.
- Touring-specific ski for long climbs and steep descents
- Narrow 90-92mm waist can handle firm or variable conditions
- Rockered tip and tail offers float in softer snow
- Paulownia wood core is strong without excess weight
- Carbon weave around core maintains stiffness for a smooth feel
- Sintered base is durable and fast
- Item #VOL003H