Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Touring Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Voile's Men's HyperVector Ski feels so light on long stretches of steep switchbacks that it'll quickly become your go-to any time you're trying to go deep into the backcountry, yet it still possesses all the elements you need to crush the technical lines you just worked so hard for. The 94-98 millimeter waist and won't drag you down on the skin track, and can handle anything from powder to spring corn, thanks to the rockered tip and tail that add just the right amount of float in deeper snow. A paulownia wood core keeps the weight low and the strength high, while a carbon weave surrounding the core adds stiffness and power so you can dance through tight trees, wiggle turns in steep chutes filled with soft snow, and farm corn on wide open aprons with confidence.
- Touring-specific ski for long approaches and technical descents
- Narrow 94-98mm waist won't hold you back on the skin track
- Rockered tip and tail floats in softer, deeper snow
- Paulownia wood core keeps weight low without compromising strength
- Carbon weave around core maintains stiffness for a smooth ride
- Sintered base is durable and speedy on snow
- Item #VOL003G
What do you think about this product?