HyperVector BC Ski
Voile's Men's HyperVector BC Ski offers up impressive versatility for long missions deep into the backcountry. This ski features a fish scale traction pattern on the underfoot portion of the base that's designed to provide grip on flat exits or gently rolling terrain, which eliminates the need to constantly put your skins on and take them off again. The HyperVector BC is a blast on the descent, too, with 90-98 millimeter waist and rockered tip and take that gives it the ability to carve hardpack and powder alike. A paulownia wood core keeps the ski light enough that you still have juice left to ski your line after hours on the skin track, while woven carbon surrounding the core adds stability and power for a smooth and smile-inducing ride.
- Versatile ski for big missions in the backcountry
- 90-98mm waist can handle hardpack and deeper snow
- Rockered tip and tail adds float on powder days
- Traction pattern on base adds traction on flat or rolling terrain
- Paulownia wood core is strong yet lightweight
- Carbon weave around core delivers stiffness and stability
- Item #VOL003I
What do you think about this product?