Voile's new Women's HyperCharger Ski was born from the familiar Charger line—which was originally inspired by the women's SuperCharger—and shares the same profile but boasts significant reductions in weight for incredible efficiency on the skintrack while combining the ability to really charge when it's time to transition. A paulownia wood core maintains the ski's lightweight nature, hitting the scales at just over five pounds per pair in the 164 centimeter length, with a generous helping of carbon fiber weave around the core to keep the HyperCharger powerfully stiff and stable when you're tackling big mountain lines. Minimal taper from the tip and tail adds confidence-inspiring edging capabilities when you're in really steep terrain, while the rockered tip and tail and adaptable 99-102 millimeter waist can take on powder stashes in tight trees or wide aprons filled with springtime corn.
- Lightweight touring ski to eat up vertical feet and crush descents
- 99-102mm waist nimbly handles firm snow and powder with ease
- Rockered tip and tail floats and dices the deep
- Paulownia wood core maintains low weight and high strength
- Carbon weave around core adds stiffness for a smooth, powerful ride
- Minimal taper from tip to tail for edging capability in steep terrain
- Item #VOL003F