Hyper V6 Ski
Voile took all the best qualities from its well-loved V6 ski, significantly whittled down the weight, and built the Men's Hyper V6 Ski. Weighing in at just over six pounds per pair in a 183 centimeter length, this ski is just as appropriate for quick dawn patrols as it is for super long missions, and you'll still have the energy to rip your line when it's time to strip skins. The versatile 96-102 millimeter waist and camber underfoot won't leave you high and dry when the storm doesn't deliver, while the tapered shape and tip and tail rocker will float you through the lightest, deepest powder the season has to offer.
Most of the Hyper V6's weight savings comes from the introduction of a paulownia wood core, which is super light but also impressively strong. To ensure the ski doesn't feel like a wet noodle when you're charging, Voile added twice the amount of carbon fiber for stiffness and power, with reinforcements in the mounting areas to deliver lasting durability. A shorter turn radius will have you dancing effortlessly from edge to edge through steep trees and narrow chutes, and the savings in weight will have you going back up for more.
- Lightweight touring ski for dawn patrols or long missions
- Versatile 96-102mm handles hardpack and powder with ease
- Tapered shape and hybrid rocker floats in the lightest powder
- Underfoot camber holds a reliable edge on hardpack
- Strong paulownia wood core keeps things light on the skin track
- Extra carbon weave around core adds a powerful, smooth feel
- Shorter turn radius dances effortlessly from edge to edge
- Item #VOL003K