Select style & size:Select options
Terreno Zero G Plus Tire
If you only venture off-road every now and again on your gravel or all road bike or your particular aggregate riding conditions is particularly hard-packed or groomed and fancy quick-rolling while on the pavement, the Terreno Zero G Plus Tire from Vittoria is for you. As a follow up to its popular Wet, Mix, and Dry lineup of cyclocross and gravel Terreno tires, the Zero delivers absolute speed in the right conditions. It blends its famous Corsa inspired tread design from its road roots, for rolling efficiency on paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel, while the side tread receives a fish scale design to provide predictable bite when cornering hard and under braking.
The tires receive Vittoria's TNT casing, which offers easy tubeless setup and seals for running lower air pressure for better grip and more comfort. Its 3C rubber compound includes Vittoria's exclusive G+Isotech for easier rolling, longer life, and outstanding traction on a variety of surfaces and its 120 TPI Nylon casing provides a bit more protection across rugged terrain.
- Fast rolling all-road tire on hard packed dirt and asphalt
- Optimized for tarmac heavy gravel rides and racing
- TNT casing is tubeless-ready with supple 120 TPI nylon carcass
- 3C compound with G+Isotech for smooth-rolling efficiency and grip
- Corsa-inspired smooth center section rolls quickly
- Fish scale side knob offer braking and cornering traction
- Item #VIT003X